Friday 11 November 2011

Giraffe Cafe, Melbourne CBD

Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad


Vegetarian Dumplings & Soba Noodles

Creamy Pumpkin, chicken & spinach baked rice

Chocolate Pudding

Look at their waiting plate, it's not the commonly-used "numbers" but a “Mushroom”! how adorable XD
你看他们的等候牌,不是常见的“号码”,而是“蘑菇”!实在太可爱啦 XD

My friends and I had a small gathering at Giraffe Cafe tonight. We tried its desserts couple of times before but have never tried its main course, so we decided to give it a try today.


We ordered Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad~It's a very summer-ish dish, light and refreshing. The dumplings of Vegetarian Dumplings & Soba Noodles were fried nicely, but the taste itself was normal. As for the Creamy Pumpkin, chicken & spinach baked rice...the taste was just...OK =p Moving on to the dessert! You should not miss out Chocolate pudding and Sticky Date Pudding! However, I do suggest 2 persons to share 1 chocolate pudding-- It's really nice but you may feel sick if you finish such a THICK Chocolate Pudding all by yourself~


As a whole, I think Giraffe Cafe's dessert outshines its main course. This cafe is very suitable for small gathering/ Hi-Tea. The ambience is peaceful and cozy =)



Giraffe Cafe
302 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, Vic 3000.




今天很愉快地跟老朋友见面了~地点就在靠近 Melbourne Central 的 Giraffe Cafe。 这间 Cafe 总是主打甜点,其实它也有卖正餐噢 =D


我们点了 Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad~吃起来清新可口,是一道很适合夏日的面食。Vegetarian dumplings & soba noodles 的煎饺煎得非常出色,脆脆的!不过味道还好。另外一道 Creamy Pumpkin, chicken & spinach baked rice 嘛。。。味道“普普”呢~哈哈!再来是甜点!Chocolate Pudding 和 Sticky Date Pudding 都是不错的选择。建议两个人合吃一份 Chocolate Pudding-- 虽然很好吃,但这么浓厚的巧克力一个人可吃不消啊~


总的来说,我觉得 Giraffe Cafe 的甜点会比正餐出色。那边气氛很温馨,非常适合小聚会/ 吃甜点 =)

Giraffe Cafe
302 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, Vic 3000.



11 comments:

  1. look delicious!! thanks for sharing!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Winda! your blog is impressive, especially when the blogger is only 14 years old! keep going and you will do fine =)

    I am a pretty new blogger so I don't know much about the "followers" thingy. but will definitely support your blog, go Winda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Buy Marijuana online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. cbd gummies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks comprar aceite

    ReplyDelete
  6. full spectrum cbd oil Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. CBD edibles wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. CBD oil uk law

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Hemp smoke products

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. cbd tropfen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Hemp Buds

    ReplyDelete