Thursday 3 November 2011

Laksa King, Flemington

Last night, we celebrated another friend's birthday at Laksa King. I have always wanted to try this restaurant because many friends had talked about it and the feedback is generally good. And YESSSS! finally! I tried the food there last night XD

When we reached the restaurant, I was shocked by what came into my sight...FULL HOUSE!! It's not a weekend, it's not in the city area, how can such a spacious restaurant be fully packed by customers??


I ordered their Chicken Laksa, I was shocked once again by their soup...it's no doubt the best laksa in Melbourne! It has a very thick soup base, and it's jam-packed with flavours! Lemongrass, shallot, garlic, shrimp paste...it seems to possess every ingredient that a good laksa should have. I can see the chef's effort and love in there =)


Although I ordered chicken, I would prefer to recommend their Fish Head Laksa (I wanted to order this but it was ordered by my friend first T.T). The deep-fried fish head was crispy outside while soft and tender inside. Don't miss out this if you are a fish lover.


Ok time to settle the bill~and again! for the third time I was shocked! My Chicken Laksa costs only AUD 9.20 while the Fish Head Laksa is only $11.90! High quality food with such a reasonable price! THANK YOU, the boss of Laksa King XD

I highly recommend this restaurant my dear friends!

Laksa King
6 - 12 Pin Oak Crescent
Flemington, 3031
(03) 9372 6383


又是一个朋友的生日, 昨晚我们到 Laksa King 替他庆祝。厚!我等了这么久终于有机会试吃这个远近驰名,人们津津乐道的餐厅啦 XD


我刚到那餐厅时是有点被震住了。。。怎么那么多人??不是周末,不处于市中心,面积这么大的餐厅怎么还可以坐满人??还真是名不虚传啊~


我点了他们的鸡肉叻沙,尝了一口汤后又被震住了。。。这的确是墨尔本最好吃的叻沙!那汤头非常浓郁,而且味道满分!说五味杂陈好像不太妥当,但喝下去的感觉就是那样~柠檬草,小葱头,蒜头,虾酱。。。像是一碗好的叻沙该有的材料它都具备了,是一碗非常用心的叻沙汤 =)


虽然我点的是鸡肉,但我更想推荐他们的鱼头叻沙(本来想点但被朋友先点去了 T.T )。外头炸得酥脆的鱼头,里面的鱼肉还是柔软鲜嫩。我觉得鱼头叻沙应该会更鲜甜一点。


好吧吃饱结帐~结果!我又第三次被震惊到了!这么好吃的鸡肉叻沙竟然才AUD 9.20,鱼头叻沙也不过AUD 11.90~天啊好感动,感激这个用心但“不骄傲”的老板 XD


各位!这餐厅值得一试!

Laksa King
6 - 12 Pin Oak Crescent
Flemington, 3031
(03) 9372 6383

1 comment: