Tuesday 27 December 2011

Richmond oysters

Seafood Basket

Some (??) Pasta (LOL)

My friend's combination of "Sea Catch of the Day"

The seafood feast XD
海鲜盛宴 XD

Today when I browsed through the photos in my laptop, I found that I forget to "blog" this very very awesome restaurant-- Richmond Oysters!! Thanks to Samson who introduced it to us~I must record what we had that day XD

This restaurant is quite easily-found, located right next to Each Richmond train station. The signboard looks really old but the food they serve...superb. We visited the restaurant in November, so I don't quite remember the exact names on the menu, what I remember is that everyone on the table felt satisfied with the food.

I ordered something called the Seafood Basket, it came in a pretty generous size. The scallop, prawn, fish and chips were all fried and seasoned well, eating them with the crunchy salad is such a pleasure to have XD Shee Ling ordered their pasta, looked very nice too. There is another thing called "Sea Catch of the Day", whereby you get to pick your own fish (they have Whiting, Barramundi, etc), the way you want it to be cooked (tempura, steam, grill, etc) and 2 side dish (chips, sweet potato chips, salad, wedges, etc). Visit the place and have your very own specific meal.

The cost per meal here is around AUD 20 ~ 40, a bit pricey but in my opinion, worth the price =)


443 Church St
Richmond, Vic 3121


今天心血来潮浏览了电脑里的照片,发现我忘了介绍一个很赞很赞非常赞的餐厅-- Richmond Oysters!!多谢 Samson 的好介绍,小女一定要写 blog 把它记录下来!

这餐厅不难找,就在 East Richmond 火车站的附近。招牌看来旧旧的,但里面的食物可是一鸣惊人呐~因为是十一月去的,点的餐名都不太记得了。。。只知道在座的每个朋友对它的食物都是赞赏有加 ^^

我点的那个叫 Seafood Basket 什么的,分量蛮大,而且无论是带子,虾,鱼片,薯条,都炸得很脆很好吃!配上爽口的沙拉简直是绝配 XD Shee Ling 点了它们的 Pasta,看来也很好吃。这里还有个很特别的配套,叫"Sea Catch of the Day"(大概是像酱的名字)--你可以选择任何一种鱼类,配上自己喜欢的烹饪方式(天妇罗,清蒸,烧烤等等),然后再选两样配菜(有薯条,番薯条,沙拉等等),组成属于自己的套餐。呼呼~大家不妨去试试呗!

这间餐厅的价位偏高,大约在 AUD 20 至 40 之间,可是非常值得一试 =)

443 Church St
Richmond, Vic 3121

No comments:

Post a Comment